.post-body img { width: 1000px!important; height: auto!important; }

Wednesday, January 8, 2014


I love the way she looks at me, I feel so loved and secure. And she tries to make me insecure all the time, I guess cause she wants me to lose all my insecurities. I love how she holds my hand, with her tiny fingers. How she runs her fingers under my sleeves, over my wrist. I love the way she "aww"s. I love the way she plays with my beads, wears them around her wrist or her neck. I love the way when she binds the beads around her wrists while they are still around my neck, and pulls me closer to her. I love the way she pulls me towards her, when we are walking in a mall, holding hands. I love the way her hair is, uncombed and unkempt, just like me. I love this one thing, where she tries to bring a smile on my lips with her fingers and then when I smile, she gives me a peck on my dimple.
All these are just a few things I am stating to justify the fact that I love her. So much. Well the fact is, I dont need any reasons. I just love her.


www.syddharth.com
Syddharth Mate